Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Update



Hey all, just wanted to let you know why I have not been participating in the usual Meme's lately. 

Some of you have probably heard of the challenge issued by Arlee over at tossing it out, if not head on over there and take a look see.

Not sure if the challenge is still open but it couldn't hurt to look.  Anyhoodles, that is keeping me very busy.  Also I have started a 61 day Bible Study and that keeps me pretty busy too! So for the month of April I will be busy doing this challenge, although I will probably do the Friday Follow Meme every week.  

I didn't want any of you to think I don't care anymore, it is just that I have been busy writing posts for every letter of the Alphabet and reading for my Bible Study. Both are proving to be challenging, but in a good way.  

Another thing that has kept me busy is I am trying to log at least 7,000 steps a day right now, and then move up to 10,000 when I am feeling better. Now that I am in remission and regaining my strength I am trying to get healthy both nutritionally and physically.  Unfortunately they both take time out of my writing agenda. I have not forgotten all of you and I promise to try and stop by and read up on your posts, if you promise not to give up on me.

"Guard well your spare moments. They are like uncut diamonds. Discard them and their value will never be known. Improve them and they will become the brightest gems in a useful life."


~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

12 comments:

Dee said...

I already knew this, because I'm cool like that.

LOL Do your thing, girl. We're still reading.

L. Diane Wolfe said...

Arlee's challenge is still going!
I'm just a cheerleader because my posting is very structured, so doubted I could make it fit in the A-Z form.
Like you, I's just kinda hanging right now.

Arlee Bird said...

Thank you for the mention. And I have been adding people that have been interested. Heck, some of them had already started and said they were doing it so might as well give 'em recognition for it, eh?
Lee
Blogging From A to Z April Challenge

Carrie said...

We all go through seasons where we need to cut back, or dive into one thing over another. I look forward to reading more of your ABC posts. Do they all have a theme? I can't find a post that explains the challenge. Seems interesting though.

Thanks for stopping by Little Llamas!

Linda said...

Shannon: Do you have a different blog for the A to Z challenge? Thanks for the comments - I am so happy to find so many Christian sisters on this challenge!

Ella said...

Hang in there and do what works best for you!

Julie said...

You are like everyone else, we can only do so much with the time we have so do you best that you can and let the Lord do the rest. We'll be here for whatever and whenever you can be.
Take care and have a wonderful blessed evening.

veterankindergartenteacher said...

Dear Shannon,

You have a blessed day tomorrow. Do what you need to do sweet lady! Like you said, time is precious.

Unknown said...

You do what you need to hun for you.. I need to start walking again.. I have the membership to the gym and can't seem to get there once a week with everything else going on...I need to get back.

Jessica Bell said...

Don't worry about us! Your health and well-being come first. :)

RHYTHM AND RHYME said...

The challenge seems to be going well. It certainly was a good idea.

Yvonne,

Rae said...

I agree that all these blogging forums can take a lot of time and effort. Get some rest! We will all be here waiting for the next lesson in faith, hope and love...
PS: I am using that quote on my Facebook status today! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails