Friday, March 26, 2010

~Yay 5Q Friday~


Yay, It's time for Five Question Friday with Mama M. @My Little life or Five crooked halos either one works..go check her out, she is awesome!

Okay here are the 5 questions..

1. Did you pass your driver's test on the first try?
Why yes I did, but first I ran over the stupid curb! Who says us women get special treatment? Well you might be right in this once incident..lol..

2. What is your most embarrassing moment?
When my middle son was sick and he was choking on his mucus, and turning blue I might add..I called our local EMS hero's down the street..long story short they came and I had to get up to let them in, so I laid my son down to unlock the door, when they came in we turned to see my son crying and trying to crawl to mama..apparently when I uncermoniously laid him down he started to breathe again..so embarrassing! They were totally in agreement that I did the right thing but still I wanted to hide!


3. What TV show would you like to be on- Oprah, Biggest Loser, or What Not to Wear?
Hello..What Not to Wear..I mean they give you $5,000.00 to buy new clothes, you get your hair done, and you get to be on TV..what's not to like?

4. Would you ever get plastic surgery and what kind?
Yes I would! Let's see..boobs, of course, after 4 children I need so help holding them up, and then a tummy tuck..again with the 4 kids, and maybe some all over liposuction with those long skinny, painful looking tools they use.

5. What are your favorite jeans to wear?
You know, the ones that make me look like a super model..the ones that make me look skinnier, taller, and more beautiful than I have ever looked before..ya, those are my favorites...anyone know where I can find some? Anyone..


7 comments:

Beth Zimmerman said...

Cute answers! I'm with you on most of them. Glad your son was okay but I totally understand you must have been shocked to turn around and find him following you! :)

Christy said...

You would really do plastic surgery? I dunno...I hate recovering from any kind or surgery! Happy Friday!

Ria @ Life as a Wife! said...

Happy Friday!! Thanks for the follow :) Have a great weekend!!

Abi said...

That's totally right thing to do for you to call EMS! I'd freaked out big time so you should consider that the most proudest moment! :-) As always, I enjoyed your post!

Cassie said...

I totally want to be on What not to wear too!

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

Hi Shannon!

It was fun reading your answers. I have 4 kids too. I loved your answer on the jeans - funny!

Thanks for coming over and saying hi! I am excited to get to know you!

XOX
Jen

family of 4 on the move! said...

Thanks for the follow!! I am totally there if you ever find the jeans can you call me?!! LOL

Related Posts with Thumbnails