Monday, March 22, 2010

~My Monday Minute~


It is now time for Monday Minute hosted by Ian @The daily dose of reality..he's neat!

Here are the questions for today..

-Do you feel like I do? Well since I don't actually know how you feel..um..I don't know..If you feel happy, then yes I do! 

-Is it appropriate to answer a question with a question? I believe sometimes it is!

-What's wrong with people? Well they are unbelievably..HUMAN..and thus fallible.

-What's one redeeming quality about pickles? They are green and adorably bumpy.

-If you won the lottery, how much money would you give to your favorite charity me? I would give my favorite charity..you..lol..at least 1/16th of it..maybe..possibly..hard to say really, but for the real fav. charity..bundles and bundles.


5 comments:

Ian said...

1/16????? Hey, that's better than nothing. Be sure to think of me when you win!

Unknown said...

Cute. And yes, mortals can be a bit annoying!

Sarah at The Stroller Ballet said...

I love the statement about pickles. Cute! Love your answers :)

♥ Brittany Ciara ♥ said...

Adorably bumpy?! OMG YOU CRACK ME UP! :)

Anonymous said...

Stopping by from SITS. Cute survey. Gosh, reminds me that I have not had a pickle in ages. LOL!

Related Posts with Thumbnails