Friday, March 26, 2010

Whew!

I have literally been all over the blog-o-sphere this week.  Whether it be Monday Minute with Ian over at the daily dose of reality or Post-it note tuesday with Supah..or Pour your heart out Wednesday with Shell at things I can't say, and of course, Top 3 Thursday with the lovely lady Elizabeth at confessions of a working mom and her co-hort Tamara at the un-experienced mom..and then finally there is Friday Follow with One to try and Hearts make families and of course, Midday Escapes. Let's just say I am pooped!



It has been such a busy, busy, blogging week, but truth be told, I absolutely love it!  I have met some wonderful ladies and a few gentlemen as well..you know who you are..Ian and Travis, I just want to thank all who have recently followed me and twittered me (is that right?) and hopped on my community over at blogfrog..etc..etc..kudos to you all. I love you all and appreciate the friendship you have so generously shared with me! Sorry about the long post..now leave me some lovin' comments please!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Wait * attempting not to laugh* did you just call Travis a a gentleman?? roflmbo he he he j/k travis hun I lubs ya ya know I do

Julie said...

It is a great Friday Follow. Thank you for stopping by. If you want to get to know me a bit better then what's on my life style change blog check out... www.umengine3.blogspot.com It's more the me stuff. Life, wife, mother, scouting, daycare and lots more.
I am your newest follower, at least for the moment I am. Take care and have a blessed weekend.

Jami Balmet said...

Hey I just stumbled across your blog and I'm your newest follower.

I can't wait to start reading your posts and getting to know you more!

Jami @Intentionally Living...
jamibalmet.blogspot.com

Susan said...

I just came across your blog! I am your newest follower! I hope that you would follow me too. and by the way I am following you on twitter!

http://heknowstheplanshehasforus.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Thanks for popping by Flab to Fab! I am following back!

Ms. Wanda said...

Hi:) Thanks for stopping by my site, please forgive me for just getting to you but, as my childrens personal assistant all week and weekend, I'm just now stealing a little time for me cause they are still asleep:)

Happy Saturday!
p.s. I'm writing down that curry chicken and rice recipe asap!!!

DK's Book Reviews said...

Thanks for stopping by. I am following back from Friday Follow. Have a great day.

http://dkschildrenspage.blogspot.com/

x said...

Hi Shannon! Thanks so much for stopping by from FF. Following you back! -Pippi

Beth Zimmerman said...

Isn't blog hopping (via the memes) fun? It can definitely fill up more than a few hours if you're not careful! :)

Kitty Deschanel said...

Aww, what could be cuter than a pooped little dog?

It's the weekend! Order a pizza, read a magazine, soak in the tub, and relax :)

Lamb’s Most Recent Post: The Chalkboard Door is for Holiday Decorating!

Related Posts with Thumbnails