Monday, March 22, 2010

~Better Basket Blog Hop~


My blogging friend Angel over at Angel believes gave me some virtual easter love..so I am passing it on to some of my favorite blogging buddies..first I must post the rules..

Copy and paste these rules to your blog post.

Create a blog post giving a virtual Easter Basket to another blogger – you can give as many Virtual Baskets as you want.
Link back to person who gave you an Easter Basket.
Let each person you are giving a Virtual Easter Basket know you have given them a Basket.
Leave your link at BetterBasket.info/BlogHop   comment section. You can also find the official rules of this #betterbasket blog hop, and more information about Better Basket with Hershey’s there.
Hershey’s is donating $10 per each blog participating to the Better Basket Blog Hop to Children’s Miracle Network (up to total of $5,000 by blog posts written by April 4th, 2010).
Please note that only one blog post by each blog url will count towards the donation

1. Cynthia @A shimmy in my spirit
2. Supah@Adventures of a wanna-be Supah mommy
3. Freddae' @Coffee, God and me
4. Elizabeth @Confessions of a working mom
5. Dee @Say anything.....
6. Whispering writer
7. Salsa mom

Okay ladies pass it on...

3 comments:

Dee said...

http://dee-theredheadedstepchild.blogspot.com/

Confessions From A Work-At-Home Mom said...

This is so cool! I'm going to have to find a way to mention this on my blog this week. Thanks for the virtual chocolate-- I was craving it!

~Elizabeth
Confessions From A Working Mom

AiringMyLaundry said...

Thanks for mentioning me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails