Wednesday, March 24, 2010

~Sorta, Kinda, Wordless Wednesday~


No wonder we are so fat, we even take Mcdonald's into space with us!


Well duh, where exactly do you think the swimming would take place Einstein?



Poor wittle kitty kat, he ate too much and now he can't get up!



um...I'm going to leave that one alone.



Not really sure what to say about these cars, so I will let you figure it out.



It's art and a banana..things that make you go hmmm..


Have a wonderful Wednesday everyone..May God's face shine upon all who pass this way today and beyond! Oh, and please don't forget to leave me some of your wonderful wit and wisdom before you go on your way!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

i likek the swimming sign and the poor kitty.

Andrea said...

Some creative art work. Hope you are having an awesome day.
Blessings, andrea

Anonymous said...

LOL! Love these!

Arlee Bird said...

The internet one is a real warning for me. Every once in a while I need to get up and get some blood circulating. Yeah, I do!
Lee

Tammy said...

I love the cat one...how in the world do they capture these pics...priceless!

Feris said...

I loved your post!
It really gave me a good laugh :)
The pictures are mmm what can I say? ... interesting LOL

Alexis AKA MOM said...

So many of the things make you guy what the heck were these people thinking! Banana Art yup stumped there, my boys could do it but usually it's the old half eaten type I find under the bed :) LOL.

Thanks for stopping by I'm following too :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails