Friday, March 26, 2010

~Friday Follow~




Today is Friday Follow Day! Yay! Hope ya'll are having a wonderful day so far and that your week has gone well!

Welcome to a SPECIAL edition of Friday Follow celebration hosted by One to tryHearts make families and Midday Escapades!  



So far my week has been full of activities, sick people, and spring break madness, yet I have survived to blog about it, so all in all, it has been pretty good.
 
Thankyou to all who have recently seen fit to follow me I so appreciate it and will make sure I return the favor. I truely hope that ya'll enjoy reading my posts as much as I enjoy writing them. May God Bless you this week and beyond!
 
 Now go and find somebody to follow, and make sure to read about the cash prize being given away by Toothsoap.com as a thankyou for your Friday Follow participation.  You can read about it all in one of the links under the pictures above.

9 comments:

Kristi Maloney said...

Hello! I am visiting from FF. I am your newest, bestest buddy and follower! Have a great weekend!

Kristi
Moms Own Words

TIFFANY said...

Thanks for stopping by from Friday Follow. I am following you back.

TIFFANY said...

Thanks for stopping by from Friday Follow. I am following you back.

H said...

Thanks for following! Following back, have a great weekend!

Beth Zimmerman said...

Have a fantastic Friday and a wonderful weekend!

Mandi Miller said...

hahaha! Your 5Q Friday answers cracked me up! Found you through Friday Follow! Look forward to reading more!

www.mandimillerblog.com

Lee-Ann said...

Thanks for the follow from FF. Returning the love. :)

Amber said...

Following you back!

Thanks for stopping by :)

Carmen@Thriftstorehorror said...

Thanks for stopping by for FF! Looking forward to reading more!

Related Posts with Thumbnails