Saturday, March 6, 2010

Ten years!

I was tagged by Margaret to play this simple game. All you have do is describe where you will be/hope to be in 10 years, and tag 10 people to play along!

So in ten years I hope to be a Grandma, yup that's right, but a sexy one...you know the kind! Also I want to be alive...and still cancer free!

Now I will tag 10 people to play along...hmm...

1. Lily @Adventures of a Military family of 8
2.Angel @Angel believes
3.Kayli @Beauty from Ashes
4.Patrice @Blessings amid chaos                                 
5.Mary @Blog Rock
6.Michele @Faith on Fire
7.Mel @Mel Coles wall of experience
8.Double wide mom @My home and my hips are both double wide
9.Jo @The end of the Rainbow: life after bankruptcy
10.Tristan @the transient pod

So now all you have to do is tell us what you want to be doing or where you want to be in 10 years!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for including me in this game!!!

I am following your blog ;)

I have a weekly game of Tag, feel free to stop by and play along ;)
http://bit.ly/bB0sfb

Mel_Cole said...

May God bless you always Shannon! Thanks for tagging me. I'll post it asap.

tristan said...

Thank you for tagging me! Geesh, in ten years both of my kids will be in or on their way to middle school. That's a scary thought. By then, I'd hope to have my degree. ::crosses fingers::

Mel_Cole said...

I got an award for you, again, check it out: http://melcoleofpausa.blogspot.com/2010/03/i-got-sunshine-award.html

Related Posts with Thumbnails