Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Internet Woes

We interrupt your regularly scheduled programming today due to technical difficulties...

Is anyone else out in the blog-o-sphere having internet trouble today besides me? I have been getting certificate errors all day on my gmail and blog.  If you are having trouble please leave me a comment to let me know I am not alone in this problem. In the meantime here is a picture I thought ya'll would like, it is a representation of how I feel about the internet today! 





4 comments:

Supermanslady said...

Not having any problems personally but hope yours get better soon! I work on computers all day (service & repair) see that more days than I would like on others! (((HUGS)))

WELCOME TO MY WORLD OF POETRY: said...

Not today but Monday had problems with all photographs on blog not showing. but all is well now.
Hope normal services resume for you soon.

Yvonne.

Brittany Ciara said...

I don't think the internet was ready for all the spring blogging. :P

Margaret said...

That is a great picture.

Related Posts with Thumbnails