Tuesday, March 20, 2012

The New Crackle Nails...Yup

Green w/Black Crackle
Have y'all heard about Crackle Nail polish...I absolutely love it.  This is the look you get when you combine bright green nail polish (I used Ice) and then put black crackle over the top.   It reminds me of amphibian skin or something.  Basically you put a coat or two of good nail polish and allow to dry.  Then add one coat of your crackle, it dries fast, and finally add a coat or two of clear polish to set it and make it pop.  It is very simple and looks great. Here are a couple more looks. The first is a silver w/pink crackle over the top and the last one is grey with a pink crackle over the top. I Just had to share my new favorite product from Sally Hansen.  It was super easy to do, so happy painting my friends.  Um, guys if you really wanna do this I won't tell anyone...lol.


Silver w/Pink Crackle

Grey w/Pink Crackle




Also I wanted to let y'all know Faith, Hope and Love now has a Facebook page so go on over and check her out. Blessings my friends.

I believe in the sun even when it is not shining. I believe in love even when I feel it not. I believe in God even when He is silent. *Written on a wall in a concentration camp*

post signature
© 2012 Shannon M. King. This publication is the exclusive property of Shannon M. King and is protected under the US Copyright Act of 1976 and all other applicable international, federal, state and local laws. The contents of this post/story may not be reproduced as a whole or in part, by any means whatsoever, without consent of the author, Shannon M. King. All rights reserved.

1 comments:

Rob-bear said...

Um, miss, would look good on a Bear's claws?

I'm a male Bear looking to make a "fashion statement" this year.

Related Posts with Thumbnails