Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Psalm 23


Psalm 23:1-6

The LORD is my shephard,
I shall not want.
He makes me lie down in green pastures;
He leads me beside quiet waters.
He restores my soul;
He guides me in the paths of righteousness
For His name's sake.
Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I fear no evil; for Thy rod and Thy staff, they comfort me.
Thou does prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies;
Thou hast annointed my head with oil;
My cup overflows.
Surely goodness and lovingkindness will follow me all the days of my life,
And I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever.


 I believe in the sun even when it is not shining. I believe in love even when I feel it not. I believe in God even when He is silent. *Written on a wall in a concentration camp*

post signature

5 comments:

L. Diane Wolfe said...

And a beautiful photo accompany that Psalm!

Unknown said...

Lovely picture to go with one of my favorite passages in scripture. Well done. :)

RHYTHM AND RHYME said...

Wondereful picture, also beautiful psalm.

Take care.
Yvonne.

Unknown said...

This was a wonderful thing to read, thank you for sharing

Arlee Bird said...

This has always been one of my favorite passages. I recall memorizing it when I was in second grade.

Lee
Tossing It Out

Related Posts with Thumbnails