Monday, June 7, 2010

A Message From Me To You

I just found out Saturday that my dear sweet cousin Melinda is in remission just like me.  The joy this family feels is just WOW! We have been praying for this moment for a long time and I am so excited for her and her boys to get on with their lives. 

For anyone who has had cancer or has someone in their immediate circle with cancer or even lost someone to cancer...you know what I mean when I say Cancer Sucks! Cancer takes so much away from you and gives little to nothing back. 

I am so thankful to all who prayed and encouraged me in my fight, it truly helped. If you know someone who is fighting this battle, pray for them, encourage them and love on them, it will be a blessing to them and to you as well.

I believe in the sun even when it is not shining. I believe in love even when I feel it not. I believe in God even when He is silent. *Written on a wall in a concentration camp*

post signature

7 comments:

Gregg Metcalf said...

Good news for your friend! Praise God.

Unknown said...

Hallelujah God is still on the throne and working in the healing line.. So happy for you both hn so happy

L. Diane Wolfe said...

That is wonderful news about your cousin!

Matt5verse6 said...

Thank you for sharing your heart. I will be rejoicing with you and your family (Romans 12:15) and praying as well! :)

RHYTHM AND RHYME said...

Great news shannon, my son is in remission,husband wasn't so lucky but I wish you and your cousin every happiness. God bless you both.

Yvonne,

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

What a blessing!!

Margaret said...

That is so great to hear!

Related Posts with Thumbnails