Hey all you ladies, it's time for....
1. Have you ever had a celeb sighting? Yes, the older brother on Eight is Enough! That was so cool…I actually got to meet him and hear him play the guitar! I think I even got his autograph but for the life of me I can’t think of where I put it! His name is Grant Goodeve…I had forgotten that and had to look it up on Bing…my memory is failing me, another sign of some sort of dementia. Arrrgggh…moving on!
2. What temperature do you keep your house? Usually around 70 degrees, I don’t like it hot at all…thanks to early menopause. In the winter I would rather wear a sweater or blanket than have it hot in my house. In the summer (now this is funny) it is usually freaking freezing in my house due to our air conditioner extraordinaire…so I will also wear a sweater inside in the summer-time.
3. Do you notice dust at other people’s homes? Yes I do, and I hate that about me…I notice when other people’s houses are dirty, how neurotic am I? On the other hand I don’t tell them I think they are disgusting pigs or anything like that, so it’s all good.
4. What's the worst job you ever had? Washing dishes at the Talent Truck Stop…that was a hot and thankless job! I was 16 and it was a TRUCK STOP…you can all guess how much fun it was! Ya, I'm just gonna let you paint a picture in your mind for that one!
5. What is your most sentimental possession? My Bible, I don’t like it when I cannot find it! I cannot imagine not having it at all. The other thing is my rings…I am a ring fanatic…or lunatic, either one works. I have so many rings, and the weird thing is I wear different rings on my wedding ring finger, depending on what jewelry I am wearing. If it is gold I wear a gold ring, silver, I wear a silver ring. I have like 4 different wedding rings. Weird huh!!! So now you all know just how strange a cookie I am.