Friday, May 21, 2010

Aloha Friday


TGIF and Aloha Friday! Here's a description for any newcomers:

In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that we take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So I thought that on Fridays I would take it easy on posting, too. Therefore, I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response.

 If you’d like to participate, just post your own question on your blog and leave your link at the Aloha Friday post at An Island Life.  Don't forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends.

My Question for you is:  What does your paradise look like?


I believe in the sun even when it is not shining. I believe in love even when I feel it not. I believe in God even when He is silent. *Written on a wall in a concentration camp*

post signature

6 comments:

flowerpower said...

my Paradise looks like the view from the back of my home,water,trees,birds.
Ahhhhh Happy.
sue.m The Happy Designed

Lydia Kang said...

I think I'm in paradise but I forget it all the time. Okay, my alternate paradise is Kauai!

Rae said...

My paradise is: Fresh coffee, comfy pajama pants, a new decorating magazine, good music, love, laughter, and the promise of a new day!
Have a great weekend- and thanks for visiting me. You are my sunshine!

Unknown said...

Surrounded by family and friends preferably on the beach. Good food, good music and good times. And a Jeep for road trips. ;)

Julie said...

My home, now that's my paradise. Wouldn't trade it for a 10 million dollar house or anything else. Home is where my heart is and it's here.
I'm off to read, I'm behind a bit on your posts.
Take care Shannon and have a great and blessed afternoon.

L. Diane Wolfe said...

My paradise involves a cabin, a river, and a roller coaster. No, probably not what one would expect to see in paradise! Oh, and no phones or computers, either.

Related Posts with Thumbnails