Sunday, April 11, 2010

Sunday Sayings

Hey all, like they say on Harry Potter, There's no post on Sunday, so I thought I would give you some interesting sayings/quotes to think about today! Have a great Sunday and see you again on Monday.

"Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will."
~ Dr. Robert Anthony
 
 
"Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it."
~ Groucho Marx
 
 
"Yesterday's the past, tomorrow's the future, but today is a gift. That's why it's called the present."
~Bil Keane
 
"I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish humble tasks as though they were great and noble. The world is moved along not only by the mighty shoves of its heroes but also by the aggregate of the tiny pushes of each honest worker. "
~ Helen Keller
 
"I take nothing for granted. I now have only good days, or great days."
~ Lance Armstrong

6 comments:

Momma Fargo said...

Love it! Super words of wisdom! Happy Sunday to you as well.

RHYTHM AND RHYME said...

Thanks for sharing these thought provoking qoutes,

Yvonne.

Anonymous said...

Groucho Marx nailed it!!! We only have today and that's not even for sure?

Lorena G. Sims said...

I love the quotes, thanks for sharing.

JuiceyMe said...

Hi Shannon,

I did post on your blog right after I did on Molly's, however, it was on the post below this one (oops). I didn't scroll all the way back up as I was going through it.

I am sorry.

G'nite :-)

Rae said...

I am a quote-a-holic! I love quotes! Thanks for sharing some great ones!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails