Friday, April 23, 2010

Friday Follow


Guess what? It's time for Friday Follow with One to try, Midday Escapades, and Hearts make families

I love to do this Meme, because it connects me with other bloggers who usually have something I can learn from, or maybe some wisdom I don't presently have. Go on over and check one or all of these blogs (above) out and link up. You won't be sorry, I promise.

“I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something. What I can do, I should do and With the help of God, I will do." ~Everette Hale

post signature

4 comments:

Heavenly Savings said...

Cute Blog!!! I’m a new follower! Feel free to check out my blog as well! http://heavenlysavings.blogspot.com
Happy Friday Follow! Hope to Blog with you again soon!

Blackberry Jam Cafe said...

Stopping by from Friday Follow - and so glad I found you!

Don't miss the Mother's Day Gift Basket Give Away at my site!
Susan

Denise said...

Stopping by from Friday Follow to say Hi! I am now a follower!

Stop by and enter my giveaway for Rachael Ray Bakeware:
http://extremepersonalmeasures.blogspot.com/2010/04/do-you-know-about-family-of-csn-stores.html

joeandbridge said...

Hi there! Just poppin' in from Friday Follow (still looking for blogs to follow and now I follow you-Hooray!) Hope you had a great weekend and you have a great week! Come visit me :)

Bridgette Groschen
The Groschen Goblins
www.groschengoblins.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails