Friday, March 12, 2010

~5Q Friday~



Hey ya'll it's 5 Question Friday check out  Mama M @My little life. She is the brilliant mind behind this little meme, yay!

Rules for 5QF: Copy and paste the following questions to your blog post, answer them, then go back to My little life and link up (grab the code too, if you'd like!!).



1. How much time do you spend on the computer a day?


I am on the computer at least 2-3 hours a day just for my blog...I don't work outside the home so I can't blame it on work...

2. Will you pay for your children's college or raise them to pay for their own way?


We are raising them to pay for their own through scholarships and money they will earn from future jobs.


3. Have you ever been in a car accident?


Yes I have, 3 different times but I was rear-ended all three times all in the same mini-van..(3 yrs in a row)...once when I was 7 months pregnant with my 3rd son, went to hospital for that one due to cramping...the last resulted in injury to my neck/shoulders and chronic pain. (The mini-van has been replaced by a Yukon, and I have never been in another accident)


4. What is your favorite book?


Let's see...The Bible, Any Christian inspirational book, Chronicles of Narnia, Harry Potter, Non-fiction crime...Twilight series...


5. Do you make your bed everyday?


No, sometimes it will stay unmade, but this is rare...most of the time I make it about an hour or so after I wake up...although I have just pulled up the top cover in the past! 

6 comments:

Cassie said...

Clearly the accidents were the fault of the van. Thank God you got rid of it!

annies home said...

the bible is my favorite book of mine as well

♥ Brittany Ciara ♥ said...

I agree with you on the college. I believe it is our responsibilities, as young adults, to start having financial responsibilities. Loved your 5QF answers! :)

Margaret said...

We will blame the accidents on the van! I always knew mini vans were evil lol.

Cynthia said...

Happy SITS Saturday Sharefest Shannon. Thanks for the Birthday wish for my blog. I always enjoy your comments. I'm now going to go watch your Awesome Video. Can always use a little awesome in the morning!

MarfMom said...

I'm with you on the kids paying for college themselves! My parents raised my siblings and me to be self-sufficient and from about 12 on we were taught to budget. We all had to get summer jobs of some sort too. We knew college was an expectation, but that it was also an expectation we'd pay for it, so I knew to do well in school so I could earn scholarship money. I knew that if I ever got in a bind I could count on my parents to help, but I didn't want to have to go to them. I worked several jobs through school and I am grateful. I think doing it myself helped me appreciate it even more, and I want that for my kids.

Related Posts with Thumbnails