Monday, May 31, 2010

Survey Bible Reading Plan Days 15~20

I am going to be changing how I do the Survey Bible Reading Plan.  Instead of going through every chapter/subject I will just list the passages of scripture to be read each week.  You can then do it on your own time schedule as I have been.  Enjoy!

Monday~ 2 Kings 1-2, 6-7, 11-12
Tuesday~ 2 Kings 17-23
Wednesday~ 1 Chronicles 15-17, 21-22, 28-29
Thursday~ 2 Chronicles 5-10, 14-16
Friday~ 2 Chronicles 24-26, 29-35
Saturday~ Ezra 3, 6-7
Sunday~ No Reading










Inspirational thought for the week...

A man can no more diminish God's glory by refusing to worship Him than a lunatic can put out the sun by scribbling the word, 'darkness' on the walls of his cell.

C. S. Lewis


I believe in the sun even when it is not shining. I believe in love even when I feel it not. I believe in God even when He is silent. *Written on a wall in a concentration camp*

post signature

3 comments:

Jeanette said...

I'm sitting here with my bible next to me right now, trying to decide what I want to read today. Thanks for the list. That'll be fun.
And the thought you shared is great. I love C.S. Lewis.

Gregg Metcalf said...

Wonderful quote by Lewis, I have used it several times as an illustration.

Tabatha said...

I love CS Lewis...

and i left you an award on my page :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails